Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Beautiful day for a competition...

Winter percussion competition season has begun.
And this first day dawned nice and clear and warm enough for the 'indoor' percussion team to practice out of doors.

So sunny in fact, that I got the call to bring sunscreen!


In a world where teens can be up to all kinds of 'no good', I'm so grateful for the fact that I know where my 'noisemaker' is and what he's up to.

He doesn't get to wear a different outfit... I also got the call that he'd locked his keys in his car, along with his uniform.




It's ok... I was going to help chaperone anyway.

An hour on a bus with the world's most adorable teens, a warm up and a performance for 'qualifying' for the season...





I can think of far worse ways to spend a Saturday afternoon...

No comments:

Post a Comment